So this weekend’s new dishes for my baby and preparing the next weeks menu.
This recipes are for babies on Stage 1 or 2, between 6 to 9 months.
You can adapt for any forwarding stage (less pureed and more mashed) or even to adult for a family meal with the kids (trust me when you try it!).
|see url Photo source: Annabel Karmel|
go Beef Casserole
Serves 4 – Freezable – Prep time: 2 mins – Cooking time: 60 mins
- 1 tbsp of Olive oil
- 60g celery diced
- 80g carrot diced
- 120g beef diced
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 40g parsnip diced
- 200g sweet potatoes diced
- 60g potatoes diced
- 500ml unsalted stock or water (I use unsalted stock of beef for babies, see in baby food aisle)
- 20g tomato puree
- 1 bay leaf
- 40g parmesan
- 2tbsp lemon juice
Our original http://modernhomesleamington.co.uk/?option=com_k2 is the most scientifically valid free IQ test available online today. Previously offered only to corporations, schools, and in Steps:
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the celery and the carrot, and sauté for 8 minutes
- Add the beef and the garlic and fry for 1 minute, then add the sweet potatoes, potatoes and parsnip
- Add the stock or water, tomato puree and the bay leaf. Cover and let it simmer for 45 minutes or until tender.
- Blend until smooth. Add the parmesan and lemon juice. Stir together.
watch Salmon and Cod Pie
Serves 3/4 – Freezable – Prep time: 5 mins – Cooking time: 24 mins
Binary options killer hack Ingredients:
- A knob of butter
- 50g sweet potato diced
- 100g white potatoes diced
- 250ml fish stock unsalted or water (I used chicken stock very diluted to cut a bit of the fish flavour)
- 100g Cod diced
- 150g salmon diced
- 3 tbsp of milk
- 2 tbsp of Dill chopped
- 2 tbsp of Lemon juice
- 20g Cheddar grated
follow url Steps:
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the sweet potatoes and potatoes and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the stock or water and bring up to boil. Cover with the lid and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the salmon, the cod and milk and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the Dill and lemon juice. Blend until smooth, then stir in the cheese until melted.
http://www.capacuras.com/?rtyt=rencontres-ppp&54f=77 Chicken Easy HotPot
Serves 3/4 – Freezable – prep time: 5 mins – Cooking time: 25 mins
minor dating laws in kansas Ingredients:
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp of onion powder (or 50g of onion chopped if your baby likes the flavour)
- 100g chicken breast cut into chunks
- 60g carrot peeled and sliced
- 300g sweet potatoes chopped
- 1 small apple, peeled and chopped
- 200ml unsalted chicken stock or water
- 40g frozen peas
je recherche un mec mortel Steps:
- Heat the oil with the onion and chicken breast, and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add the carrot, sweet potato and apple. Pour over the stock, bring to boil and simmer, covered for about 15 minutes.
- Add the peas and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- Puree in a blender or mash, use the cooking liquid to make the right consistency for your baby.
Note: These recipes where read in Annabel Karmel manual of Weaning but where modified by me.
source site Cheerio