source site Hi Everyone,
http://secfloripa.org.br/esminer/6952 I am starting a new series called Cheap Gadgets Reviews with some things affordable that I buy sometimes to test and other that I have personally bought.
24option auszahlung dauert Today is a 3 in 1 Shaver, Epilator and Callus remover that i have bought on Amazon for £14.
go And for the price and a 3 for 1 gadget this would be great.
http://www.thinkmaya.com/?tyioer=the-last-of-us-recommencer-rencontre&b07=c9 Some points I’ve liked:
- Portable size,easy and safe to use: super easy to change the heads of the device. With CE certification, can be assured safe to use. Portable size,great for travel.
- Epilator and shaver: removes unwanted hair from legs, underarms, bikini line and other sensitive areas, leaving skin smooth for up to 4 weeks.
- Callus Remover: gently and effectively buffs away rough, dry, hard and calloused skin in seconds for keeping your feet healthy,comfortable and beautiful.
- Protective cover, cordless operation: prevent the dust going into the shaving machine.Cordless operation making it 100% waterproof and washable. Super easy to use and clean. Allows you conveniently use it anywhere.
follow url Practical things is my Achilles heel, and I decided to give it a go.
http://curemito.org/estorke/1375 My experience with it:
- It works on batteries (2 AA) which will only last for one treatment.
- The shaver doesn’t shave so well and cannot be put under water… so not going to the bath to shave the legs. Silly right?
- The epilator works well but lacks of strength to pick up some more coarse hair – it’s run by batteries.
- The callus remover works really well.
- it’s easy to use and switch the heads, plus is light to handle it.
- Not easy to clean the shaver and the epilator head.
- it’s good for travels.
follow My 2 pence:
It’s a nice machine. For the price we can’t expect a marvellous thing but does the job. I am still trying more things with it, so if anything new, i will edit this post and let you all now. The price on the market for a epilator is more than £90, this one was £14 and has 3 functions. Not bad.