|The full contents of April’s Degustabox|
Nestle – Smarties block: Smarties in a big block…
Do I need to say anything??
Nestle – Milkyway Milk Chocolate 4 packs
Parle – Rusk: I didn’t know this Indian brand.
Great rusks to dip on the coffee!
Parle – Parle G: RJ loved this cookies!
Levi Roots – Coat n Cook Marinade: Made this with Chicken
(look below the recipe). Excellent!
|Kervangida – Bebeto Fruit strings: We’ve only tried one pack
but wasn’t for our liking. It’s not something we are used to.
|Veetee Basmati rice / wholegrain rice and quinoa: Excellent quality
as Veetee does and practical to have at home.
|Popchips: Sea salt, Garlic & Rosemary: I wanted to try
for so long but never had the chance to buy it.
|Diageo Pimms Cider: Summer taste!! Imagine fresh Pimms…now with cider and apple , cucumber and red fruits added… that’s what I am talking about!|
Here is my Recipe with what came on Degustabox:
Grilled Chicken Jerky with Levi Roots and Veetee White Rice
For the Grilled Chicken:
– 4 Chicken Breast
– 1 pack of Levi Roots Jerky Marinade
– on each chicken breast, give some cuts so the marinade will penetrate and can cook properly.
– in a bag, put the Levi Roots marinade, add the chicken, close the bag and mix really well. That way the whole chicken will have the flavour and you don’t have to wash or have the smell in your hands. Leave the marinade for 1 hour.
– You can grill in the BBQ but I don’t have it, so oven it is for me. Put in a grilling pan, with a bit of water beneath, and place the marinated chicken breasts like this:
– Let it cook for 20 minutes at 180 degrees celsius (or 350 Fahrenheit).
After the 20 minutes, add more 10 minutes on grill mode.
Will look like this:
As side: Veetee White Rice:
– Pierce the lid and put in the microwave for 2 minutes…easy peasy!