Strawberry and Banana au Naturel
150g strawberry, cut in half
150g banana sliced
2 tbsp of apple juice (optional, if the consistency of the fruit is too thick and depends on what you child likes)
Put all the ingredients in a jug or where you usually blend or mash. Blend in until smooth.
Add the apple juice if needed.
Apple and Pear Puree
(A classic recipe. You can add mashed biscuits, cinnamon, your baby usual porridge or some oats)
- 2 apple peeled and cored
- 2 ripe pears peeled and cored
- 5 tbsp of water or apple juice
- Peal and chop the fruit.
- Put the fruit in a saucepan with the water or the juice and cover.
- Simmer in low heat for 10 minutes or until is tender.
- Blend or mash until smooth.
Mango with Banana
(A classic yummy here at home. You can add cinnamon if your child likes it or even leave tiny bits of mango for him to chew in the middle of the puree)
- 2 Mangoes peeled and chopped
- 4 Bananas sliced
- Put the fruit already chopped and sliced in the steamer.
- Steam the fruit for 15 minutes.
- Blend or mash the fruit.