The whole range is high fibre, wholegrain, low salt, low fat and the mueslis are all low saturated fat.
Cereal has always come in bags and boxes. Well, it turns out it doesn’t need to. Sown & Grown comes in a distinctive tube, with a resealable lid to help retain freshness.
Using only British grains, Sown & Grown is launching with three granolas and three mueslis:
- Apple & Blackcurrant Granola: A crunchy selection of oat and wheat flakes, pumpkin seeds, almonds and linseeds, lightly coated with honey for a touch of sweetness that are gently batch baked with apple and blackcurrants pieces then added – Which I have tried and recommend!
- Nuts & Seeds Granola: A moreish mix of delicately honey coated oat and wheat flakes packed with almonds, brazil nuts, pumpkin and linseeds.
- Three Grain Granola: A wholesome blend of barley, spelt and oats, finely coated with honey that are small batch baked and then almonds, linseeds and pumpkin seeds are then added.
- Mixed Berry & Nut Muesli: A rich assortment of Brazil nuts, almonds, hazelnuts, sultanas, blueberries, strawberries and raspberries pieces, blended with British Oats, Wheat, Barley, Spelt and Rye.
- Four Grain Muesli: A tempting combination of oats, wheat, barley, spelt gently blended with sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
- Apple & Raspberry Muesli: An uplifting and nourishing fruit-filled blend of raspberry and apple pieces, sultanas and pumpkin seeds gently blended with oats, wheat, barley, spelt, and rye.
http://www.ivst-vz.de/?debin=kommentare-mit-titantrade kommentare mit titantrade Keep Me Cereals
I had already posted (ate) about this brand and will continue to do so as they have so much goodness inside.
they have a new type of cereal called Keep Me Strong.
About Keep Me Strong
- High in Protein Cereal.
There are many different types of protein and some are better than others.
They use a high quality protein from the multi-layers of whole grain brown rice which is easier to absorb and digest than protein from soya or wheat gluten.
It has a Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS) of 1.00/ 1.00 which is as good as it gets (vs 0.25/ 1.00 for wheat gluten).
In addition, the extraction process is entirely natural, without the use of commonly used and potentially harmful solvents.
For each 30g serving of Keep Me Strong (without milk), it provides about the same amount of protein as a medium sized egg.
And foods rich in protein can help develop muscle and bone strength.
I have been giving RJ, sometimes, this cereal without milk and he enjoys it as much as I do. Instead of cookies I give him this cereals.
here The Primal Pantry Bars
This Paleo goodness is…I don’t really have words, looking at my now 4 bars of the box I had… *snif* These are http://brander.fi/?macriot=rencontres-gratuites-en-france&bbb=59 WONDERFUL!!
|http://bbwccghana.org/?mikops=agence-de-rencontre-kabyle&dac=5c My happiness when I look at this picture…full box!|
I am not the sort of person of eating cereal bars…or any kind of bars really.
I have flapjacks and those kind of bars…
Till I’ve met Primal Pantry.
I have to have this in my life forever! prandin generic cost Foreeeeveeerrrr…
I was so skeptic towards these bars..paleo and bars.
believe me when I say they are the best!
I have been eating them, my husband takes them to work and after work out, I have them in my purse and RJ thinks they are candy and eats it with so much pleasure. Full of fruit, no wheat or flours, no sugar. Just fruit and nuts…
You have a wonderful variety
I love (eat) all of them but my favourite treat is the follow link Apple and Pecan…
It’s like eating a slice of apple pie and cinnamon…
Mighty Fine Honeycombs
I didn’t knew this brand and I am surprised for the good side, of course, as this brand is so different.
Mighty Fine is a brand created by Kit and Ross, are chocolatiers from a shop in Camden Market (London) and they are successful with their HoneyComb chocolate dips (I have to try this ones now!!).
The flavour is absolutely delicious! They have Dips and have Bars.
They are a delicious start of the day with Coffee or a snack during the day.
They all have my 5 star rating, suitable for you and your Family (attention to little ones, my RJ is 19 months that’s why I give him these cereals).
ampicillin 500mg pharbaco Cheerio #healthybreakfast