I do love a good cup of tea, either hot or cold, but it needs to be a good quality tea.
And even though this article contains affiliate links (you might have some discount or not, but while it won’t cost you more, here at Alejandra’s we get a percentage of your shopping and help us with our job), I decided to become affiliate of Twinnings exactly because I do buy a lot of teas from Twinings! #Winning
Twining launched the Superblend and the Cold infusions and let me tell you they are superb.
A delicious new range of green teas and infusions expertly blended with botanicals, natural fruit flavours, added vitamins and minerals, they were carefully crafted by the Twinings Master Blenders,and these SUPERBLENDS are a simple everyday helping hand to keep you feeling great.
This is the whole collection:
- Superblends – Focus. Mango and Pineapple Flavoured Herbal Infusion with Ginseng Root and added Vitamin B6.
- Superblends – Calm. Spice and Vanilla Flavoured Herbal Infusion with Camomile, Roasted Chicory Root and added Niacin.
- Superblends – Digest. Apple Flavoured Herbal Infusion with Spearmint, Rooibos and Baobab.
- Superblends – Beetroot. Orange and Ginger Flavoured Infusion with Beetroot and added Thiamin. (I have been drinking this one for my famous anemia).
- Superblends – Sleep. A Spiced Apple and Vanilla Flavoured Herbal Infusion with Camomile and Passionflower. (Forget those sleeping pills…this is the thing!)
- Superblends – Defence. A Citrus and Ginger Flavoured Herbal Infusion with Green Tea, Echinacea Root and added Vitamin C.
- Superblends – Glow. A Strawberry and Cucumber Flavoured Herbal Infusion with Green Tea, Aloe Vera and added Biotin. (One of my favourites and my daily drink to keep my skin glowing).
- Superblends – Energise. A Mandarin and Apple Flavoured Green Tea with Guarana and added Vitamin B6.
- Superblends – Detox. A Lemon Flavoured Infusion with Burdock Root, Fennel, Ginger and added Selenium.
- Superblends – Matcha. A Cranberry and Lime flavoured Green Tea with Matcha and added Manganese.
- Superblends – Turmeric. An Orange Flavoured Infusion with Turmeric and Star Anise.
Get the Superblends at Twinings
Because Summer is coming, and many people would like to drink more water, but they think that drinking water is boring, so why not add a sachet of the cold infuse to your water, shake and that’s it! Simply enjoy a refreshing water infused with your favourite taste.
Here is the list of flavours:
- Coconut, Pineapple and Mint flavoured green tea cold water infusion. (My favourite type of non-alcoholic Pina Colada!)
- Pink Grapefuit and Orange flavoured cold water infusion.
- Apple, Cucumber and Mint flavoured green tea cold water infusion.
- Watermelon, Strawberry and Mint flavoured cold water infusion.
- Hibiscus cold brew tea flavoured with natural rose and lemon.
- Passionfruit, Mango and Blood Orange flavoured cold water infusion.
- Blueberry, Apple and Blackcurrant flavoured cold water infusion.
- Lemon, orange and ginger flavoured cold water infusion.
Get your Cold Infuse at Twinings
Tested and approved by us 3, my little one enjoys his cold infusion of watermelon and strawberry, and I can make him a “mocktail” with a large glass and a crazy straw while I have my daily hot cup.