Indigo Herbs mission is to support people and take responsibility for their health, by making excellent quality Herbs and Superfoods available and affordable. They are very passionate about pure unadulterated natural whole medicinal herbs and foods.
They have recently launched this NEW range of Superfood Blends, each of the three blends include the very best combinations of our Superfood Powders to bring you positive natural nutrition.
Using their extensive knowledge they have devising 3 unique, high quality blends, each targeting a specific action and focus, with the aim of elevating you to the pinnacle of optimum health
A combination of 5 of the very best Green Superfoods (Wheatgrass, Barleygrass, Spirulina, Chlorella and Moringa) with abundant doses of Vitamins, Minerals and Chlorophyll.
A blend providing all 9 of the essential amino acids including Leucine, the paramount amino acid for building muscle, as well as large amounts of essential minerals for workout recovery.
Directed toward purifying the blood and having superior amounts of antioxidants to combat free radicals.
All of these 3 products are perfect for adding to a smoothie or adding an extra healthy energy boost to a variety of food recipes.
All the products are premium quality, are from suppliers who trade fairly and practice an attitude of respect towards our environment. The only processing they undergo is slow-drying or freeze-drying to preserve their goodness.
How am I using them
Still battling my anemia. It’s quite hard but nothing like freewill and a lot of “can do” attittude, because I am foremost a mum and a woman and need energy to take care of my family.
I am getting really better everyday, using:
- SuperGreens Blend in a Glass of water, once a day, 1 tbsp in a glass of water.
- SuperVital Blend in my daily vegetable soup, 1 to 2 tbsp in a bowl of soup.
Sometimes I exchange them, use the Supergreens in the soup and the SuperVital in the glass of water.
I have been using them every day, once a day, for 3 weeks and I noticed the difference straight away.
The SuperProtein I will use it in shakes or smoothies, when I have ameliorated from my condition and return to the gym to get leaner (since the treatments will literally plump you up), but meanwhile I have using them in cookies.
Why cookies? So I can eat during the day the protein cookies and not eat *coughchocolatecough*.
Here is my Easy Peanuty Butter Protein cookie recipe:
You will need:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Indigo herbs SuperProtein
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Optional: 1 1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 175C (or 350F)
- In a bowl, mix the butter, peanut butter and white sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then add the vanilla and water.
- Combine the flour, SuperProtein powder and baking soda and mix them in the butter and peanut butter mixture.
- Put the chocolate chips if you want.
- In baking sheets, use a spoon to drop the cookie dough.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Indigo Herbs is, absolutely, a brand I will continue to use at my house since I like t give the best to my family and take care of my health. Therefore:
Thank you to Indigo Herbs for this experience and letting me know that are brands that really take care of people.