What is Pancreatic Cancer
Pancreatic cancer is a disease in which malignant (cancerous) cells form in the tissues of the pancreas.
The pancreas is a gland located behind the stomach and in front of the spine.
The pancreas produces digestive juices and hormones that regulate blood sugar.
Cells called exocrine pancreas cells produce the digestive juices, while cells called endocrine pancreas cells produce the hormones.
The majority of pancreatic cancers start in the exocrine cells.
What are the Risk Factors
- Chronic pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas)
- Inherited conditions (including hereditary pancreatitis)
- Familial pancreatic cancer syndromes
- Long-standing diabetes
|Symptoms can include:
- Jaundice (in the skin and in the white of the eyes)
- Pain in the upper or middle abdomen and back
- Suddenly weight loss
- Loss of appetite
Can a new dietary supplement help minimise the risk of pancreatic cancer?
In the UK, around 8,800 people are diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, making it the 11th most common cancer. While there is no guaranteed way to prevent the disease, there are steps that may help lower the risk – especially for those at an increased risk of developing pancreatic cancer.
As well as leading a healthy diet and lifestyle, those who are at risk or worried about pancreatic cancer may benefit by supplementing their diet with a revolutionary new supplement, ProfBiotics Pancreas.
Welcomed by leading cancer experts, it has been developed in consultation with Professor Martyn Caplin, consultant gastroenterologist at London’s Royal Free Hospital, following a comprehensive review of clinical evidence investigating the role of specific nutrients in pancreatic cancer prevention.
The supplement has been formulated to contain the specific blend of ingredients to help support pancreatic wellbeing:
• Curcumin, which in human clinical trials, demonstrated anti-tumour properties. A recent study concluded that the use of polyphenols such as curcumin should be encouraged in diet. It has also been shown to halt the growth of pancreatic cancer cells in vitro
• Green Tea, whose antioxidant compounds have been found to have beneficial effects in pancreatic cancer
• Selenium, which has antioxidant properties and may be useful in preventing pancreatic cancer.
The formula contains the equivalent of eight teaspoons of turmeric, and the same quality of polyphenols found in 10 cups of green tea, which would be difficult to consume each day through diet alone.
|Some faces you known had passed away because of Cancer in Pancreas:
Patrick Swayze, Luciano Pavarotti, Steve Jobs, Michael Landon.
ProfBiotics Pancreas – A unique vitamin and dietary supplement with a specific formulation of ingredients to support pancreatic wellbeing.
Each capsule contains:
• Curcumin extract 25:1 – 240mg providing 6000mg whole herb equivalent
• Selenium (from I-selenomethione) 100 mcg
• Green Tea 30:1 – 33.34mg providing 1000mg whole herb equivalent
ProfBiotics offer concentrated nutrition and are not medicines designed to cure or treat cancer. ProfBiotics Pancreas is not a medicine and does not replace the need to eat a varied and balanced diet or to reduce your need to exercise.
Thank you to
And Always remember:
You don’t have to live in fear of having Cancer.
Having a healthy life and having precautions and taking good products such as ProfBiotics make, and you will live happy with Friends And Family.
Cheerio and #Reduceyourrisk