go site We’ve entered the Festive Season! Hooray!!
citas online sanitas And because BBC GoodFood Winter show is next month and it will be grand and I will be online again – don’t forget to follow me on http://heatherbestel.com/2013/12/christmas-emergency-action-plan/?replytocom=7266 Facebook live – I’ve teamed up with Aldi to start making some new recipes.
rencontre secrete quebec Start preparing you Christmas recipe list with this Oh so easy Starter that will make your family and guests ask for more (and for the recipe!) – If you like me, love to cook, this recipe will become not only for Christmas but for any party or occasion. It’s delicious and will be a hit!
Makes 12 / Serves 4
|700g potatoes, peeled and chopped|
|1 tbsp crème fraiche|
|1 tsp creamed horseradish|
|2 spring onions, chopped|
|1 egg yolk|
|1 tbsp plain flour|
|Salt & pepper|
|1 tbsp olive oil|
|100g sliced Gin & Tonic smoked salmon|
|Few sprigs of dill to serve|
- Place the potatoes in a pan of water and cook for 12-15 minutes, until soft.
- Meanwhile, mix together the crème fraiche and horseradish.
- Drain the potatoes and place in a bowl with the chopped spring onion and egg yolk and mash until smooth. Stir in the flour and seasoning.
- Shape into 12 little potato cakes and chill for 20 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and cook the potato cakes for 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden.
- Serve the potato cakes topped with smoked salmon, a dollop of horseradish cream and a sprig of dill.
Pair with a Very chilled buy Pregabalin 300 mg cheap Veuve Monsigny Champagne Brut (or several)
So easy right!!
enter See the step by step video:
List of Ingredients – I got all my Ingredients from Aldi:
|62510 S/S POTATOES- MARIS PIPER|
|65936 CREME FRAICHE 300ML|
|INGREDIENTS HORSERADISH TBC|
|56506 ONIONS- SPRING|
|42311 MEDIUM FREE RANGE EGGS 6|
|49599 PLAIN FLOUR 1.5KG|
|59872 TABLE SALT
|1700 EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL|
|5230 MOJITO/ GIN & TONIC SLICED SMOKED SALMON|
|67496 HERBS- CUT DILL/ROS|
http://shortcreek.us/?enfiors=28-year-old-man-dating-19-year-old-woman&5d6=a7 Thank you to Aldi UK for sponsoring this recipe.