…an experience with Dineindulge that will make you feel 5 stars.
I did felt like 5 stars, a celebrity actually and my guests loved it!
Talking a little bit of Who is DineIndulge before of speaking of my experience:
DineIndulge is group that offers a unique & truly special private chef experience in your own home.
Whether is for a group of 6 or more, for a private dining at home or for a party with BBQ, Dineindulge can help you to organize and have more time for yourself.
Personally I’ve found Pro’s and no Cons regarding this experience. And after meeting the Chef, well… let’s continue.
- More time for me and my guests. I am normally the cook in every gathering and party with my family. I love to cook, but sometimes is so good to have someone to cook for you and you can spend time with your family and friends.
- Fine Dining with my little one. even though RJ is almost 3, he is actually a little bit foodie since we always try to take him to everywhere. But as he is still a Toddler, sometimes is not easy to go to diner, as he can become fussy and sleepy. He loved his experience and his food, while in his comfort zone.
- You don’t need to go shopping and carry everything. The Chef will bring all the ingredients.
- You can experience a different set of menus. You can choose menus, if you have allergies or if there is a child, the Chef and the DineIndulge team will help you. They are very professional and very nice.
- You can try new foods or your all time favourite. Plus the Chef will plate everything and it will look brilliant for those memories (and *cough* Instagram photos to make everyone green of envy *cough*).
- The Chef is not a stranger. Professional Chefs will make sure you will feel comfortable. Our Chef, Chef Bogdan, was amazing, making us feel he was already part of our family. It was having that cousin/uncle cooking but with an excellent taste and excellent hand.
- The price. Actually when I thought about this experience, i thought that it would be extremely expensive. It’s not! If you think that someone will be cooking for you in your own home, that he will bring all the ingredients and is a 5 star fine dining, prices starting £23 is nothing in comparison with restaurants that will provide you the same. And at least you can actually see all the food that is going to be cooked and how well it is prepared. Our Chef showed us everything, nothing to hide, everything fresh.
- The experience is amazing!
- The Chef will make sure your kitchen will be clean and dishwasher loaded, so less work for you. Brilliant!
- I literally need a new house, a new and bigger kitchen, and I need a new set of cutlery and plates! (private joke with the Chef)…
- No Cons…AT ALL!
Our diner was for 4 people. My mum was with us on vacation, and even though I was out and about with her, and since is almost time for my mum and RJ birthdays, I decided to give my family a little diner, intimate, with great food, great wine and be comfortable.
I chose the menu: Deluxe Menu – The Signature – 5 Courses: (Let me tease you)
Pistachio & Rose Water Marshmallow with a Cardamom Wafer
(the Chef brought a bread and homemade butter with Truffles as a gift…sooo good and we loved the special attention).
Chilli Salted Calamari with Spicy Chorizo & Grilled Artichoke
RJ Special Salted Calamari with Chorizo & Grilled Artichoke
Dry Aged British Rib Eye Fillet with Pepper & Spice Massage, Smoked Garlic Mushrooms, Truffle Tomato Confit & Tarragon Potato Terrine
My Caper Cured & Roasted Monk Fish Tail with Cinnamon Squash Purée, Crisp Radish & Citrus Emulsion (I so want another one right now…)
Lemon & Thyme Ricotta Granita with Hazelnut Popping Candy
My mum (allergic to Hazelnut) Lemon & Thyme Ricotta Granita
White & Dark Chocolate Ginger Silk Mousse with Honey Crumb Crunch
Madagascan Vanilla, Blueberry & Buttermilk Brûlée with Warm Almond Sablé Crisps
Are your eyes full? I am writing and editing this post and feeling hungry.
As you can see we didn’t liked it a bit or enjoyed… We absolutely LOVED IT!
Everything was so delicous, all the flavours surrounding it, everything was so perfect that I can still taste it.
I can say that the Chef work was Flawless!
Dineindulge is really a great service to think about. I am already thinking on my next party here at home.
Take a look on DineIndulge Menus and don’t forget to let them know you went from me, and tag me on your social media to show me your menus. You won’t forget the experience and you will say I was right.
Thank you DineIndulge for your professional team (Michelle you’re a star!) and a HUGE thank you to Chef Bogdan for his fabulous food and for teaching me a couple of things… always learning Chef, always learning!