You will need (for 4 person):
- 500gr of Chicken breast
- 1 can of sliced Mushrooms
- 1 packet of Creamy Chicken sauce from Thornleys (get it HERE)
- 1 clove of garlic
- Olive oil
- Basmati Rice
- Prepare the rice and reserve.
- Put 3 Tbsp of olive oil in a pan and add the garlic, chopped, and the chicken breast in cubes.
- Fry until the chicken is cooked and add the mushrooms.
- While the chicken is cooking, start preparing you Thornleys sauce (as in the packet instructions)
- When the chicken is almost ready, add the sauce. (I didn’t added salt, since normally the sauces has the salt mixed. If you add salt, sometimes it can be too salty).
- Let the chicken, mushrooms and sauce cook for 5 to 10 minutes and it’s ready.
Add the Rice and Voilá! Easy Peasy!
Get your Thornleys sauce HERE
Cheerio #Happyfood #HappyTummy