As promised, a Gluten free Pasta, easy to make and full of goodness.
An excellent comfort food for a rainy day.
|OH MY GOODNESS!!|
site de rencontre tchat en ligne gratuit Ingredients Free graphs for binary options youtube (for 4 people):
- 250gr of Gluten free Pasta from Free from Italy (get it HERE)
- 3 Tbsp of Green Pesto allergy free (get it HERE)
- 6 fresh sausages, sliced
- Olive Oil to fry the sausages
- 2 cooked red Peppers shredded (those in a flask)
- Condiments: Garlic, Basil and Oregano
- Cheese (in my case: Lactose free cheese)
- Cook the pasta following the instructions of the packet. After the pasta is cooked, drain and add cold water to stop the pasta from cooking and drain again. Reserve
- In a pan add the olive oil and fry the sausages till they are cooked.
- After the sausages are cooked, add the capers, the red pepers and the condiments
- Add the Pasta reserved and mix without smashing the pasta
- Add the green Pesto
- Turn the oven to 200C (390F).
- Put the pasta in a Oven tray (or Pyrex)
- Add Cheese if you like (before or after, or before and after).
- Let it cook in the oven for 10 minutes, just to grab some color.
follow site Cheerio #recipeoftheday