For this Meat Free Monday I decided to make one of my comfort food favorite recipe.
Easy, quick and delicious to make, great for those (like today, snowy or rainy days) or when you’re in a hurry.
My Lazy Spaghetti ingredients:
- Sundried Tomato Paste (See Below)
- Olives (See Below)
- Olive Oil (See Below)
- Optional: Cherry tomatoes, Sweet Corn, red peppers or other type of greens.
|The Greek products I have used for this recipe
- Cook the Spaghetti according to the packed and the number of people that are going to eat
- After it’s cooked (al’dente please) dry the Spaghetti
- Add 3 tsp of Sundried Tomato Paste and mix
- Add the Capers
- Add the Olives
- Add the optional ingredients (I opted this time for a plain recipe with no optional)
- When serving in the plate, add a drizzle of good Olive Oil (like the one I am using here)
Thank you to UrbanGrains