Try this delicious recipe for your little one (starting from 9 months or when he is able to chew)… or why not as a family meal.
What you need:
- Half a tomato, chopped and diced
- One beaten egg
- A knob of Butter
- 3 Tbsp of milk
- Optional: Spices (rosemary, thyme, what your LO prefers) and/or grated Parmesan
- Put the knob of butter in a frying pan, let it melt
- Add the beaten egg and mix
- Add the tomato and mix very well with the egg
- Add the 3 Tbsp of milk and mix
- Add the spices and/or parmesan.
- Please be aware that the egg must be well cooked!
Serve warm with mashed vegetables.