Following great success in 2016, The Spectacle of Light is returning this winter from 8th to 30th December.
Sudeley Castle Spectacle of Light was such a success last year, that they return this year for more and with new and a bigger spectacle.
Christmas Holidays are around the corner and what more Festive can you get than this adventure that starts from 5pm and has a duration between 60 to 75 minutes – walking and watching the Lights Show – while having a Hot Mulled wine or a Hot chocolate?
This Show is from the 8th to the 30th of December and it will definitely make memories with family and friends.
What you can expect:
- Explore the beautiful new illuminated trail around Sudeley Castle’s stunning grounds, marveling at the majestic trees and romantic ruins all lit under the stars.
- Enjoy the wonderful music as you discover each new secret of this magical environment.
- New for 2017 – an amazing kaleidoscope of illuminated parasols on the North Lawn,
- an enchanting tree energizing its radiating roots under the gaze of the historic ruins.
- For the younger ones Agent Green, the Dragon Whisperer from DCHQ is keeping an eye on the resident dragon who you can hear giving a friendly roar from deep down in the tower dungeons!
- The beautiful Queens’ garden will house a giant magpie’s nest with all manner of sparkling booty!
- Enjoy the wonderful Walk of Spheres, Meteors, Moroccan Lanterns and much much more!
It’ a a wonderful experience for all Ages!
We are thrilling to go and the last years photos are amazing and magical!
- Buy your Tickets in advance to have a 10% Discount Online: Spectacle Of Light
- Car Park is Free and Sudeley Castle Visitor Centre is open from 4pm
- They accept cards when buying your beverages and more
- Take Outdoor and warm garments, as this will be during December and in the evening/night
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Enjoy this Amazing Show!
How to get to the Spectacle of Lights Show:
Sudeley Castle – GL54 5LP – is situated in Winchcombe, Gloucestershire – 8 miles north east of Cheltenham or just 10 miles east of junction 9 of the M5.
Go to the centre of Winchcombe. All entry is via Vineyard Street.
There is ample Free Car Parking and stewards will be there to assist you.
A little video from 2016 Show:
For more information Please check online on the Spectacle of Lights Show website
Winner announced on Monday the 27th of November