How Do I Get An Autographed Postcard from your favorite character of Disney?
Great news! You don’t need to spend thousands on a trip to Disneyland to get an official autograph from your favorite Disney Character!
I read this story and that’s why I know it:
Last year my daughter (Chloe) sat down and wrote two letters to Elsa and Anna, within a month she received two autographed postcards back. Needless to say she was over the moon to wake up Christmas morning and find them under the tree!
Chloe spent an afternoon carefully drawing pictures of Elsa, Anna and of course Olaf! She then wrote a long letter telling them how amazing they are and asked politely if they could write back to her.
Why not get creative with your kids and teach them how to write a proper letter, for example writing out their address in the top right corner etc.
Where Do I send The Letter?
First of all you need to write the name of the character then send to:
Walt Disney World Communications
P.O. Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040
Walt Disney Company
Attn: Fan Mail Department
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521
Your Free Disney Autographed postcards will then arrive within 4-6 weeks.
You will all receive your free Disney Autographed postcards.
But sometimes when Disney are feeling generous they are known to send out other Disney freebies such as badges, T-Shirts, Hats and other memorabilia, so here are a few tips to show them you’re a huge fan!
1.Send a photo of your child dressed up as their favorite character.
2. Bake a cake with your favorite character on. Get Disney cake toppers.
3. Use printable Disney coloring sheets for your kids to create the perfect picture for their favorite character.
4. Get your kids to create a collage or mini scrapbook using cut up Disney magazines,Disney wrapping paper etc.
If you are looking for something unique and personal to give to your mum/Gran/Dad or a love one, then this is perfect!
I absolutely loved this and will make it!
Most online recipes for this call for pre-made clay but this is so much cheaper to make salt dough and it works just as well!
You Will Need:
1/2 Cup Salt
1/2 Cup Water
1 Cup Plain Flour
- Simply knead together the salt, water and flour until it forms a dough.
- Roll out the dough and cut the shape you want.
- Get your child to press their finger down gently onto the dough shape.
- Use a cocktail stick to make a small hole for the chain.
- You then need to put them in the oven for about 3 hours at a low heat to dry them out so they go hard.
Once its dried out and cool you can paint it any color you like.
Spray will work best and if it’s silver or gold even better.
You may need to do a few coats but make sure you let them dry in between.
You can simply use a bit of string or ribbon or put it in a silver/gold chain.