New Affordable tech review this time testing a Bluetooth bracelet Fitness Activity Tracker under £20.
Many of you (and me) can’t afford to buy an iWatch or any other smartwatch, but a Fitness Activity Tracker can be helpful.
I found this Fitness Activity Tracker on Amazon (my big source of buyings… I should have some cotas from there really) and thought this could be fun to watch and review.
Here are some specs about it:
- Multi-function Sport Wristband: Accurately tracking your steps, calories burned, sleeping quality, set up sport target and sleep target, clock alarm, find phone and sedentary remind. It also can select the sports mode for more accurate recording of your activities. It is the perfect companion when you do sport activities.
- Smart Notification: Display incoming call name/time and date, synchronous notification for Calls/SMS/WebChat/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram/Message and clock alarm. Also enabled with camera remote capture,find phone and anti-lost alert vibration.
- Comfortable Wristband: As the smart bracelet weights only 30g, you won’t even notice your wearing it when exercising or playing sports.SW320 is made of TPU (Thermoplastic Elastomer), which is safe and have the potential to be recyclable,comfortable to wear.
- USB Charging Clip: Easy to charge by computer, PC, laptop, notebook, Powerbank or charger with 5V / 1A, and get it full power will standby 7 days or more.
- Compatible with IOS and Android Phones: Support Android 4.3 or above, iOS 7.0 or above,Bluetooth 4.0 or above.Scan the QR cord printed on the manual or search “Veryfit 2.0” in Googleplay store or apple store.Then download the APP and set up personal information.
My 2 pence:
I tried to connect it to my Iphone with no success. My Iphone is a 5S and works fine as is IOS updated (of course!) but nothing… then I went to the family Android phone (a Cubot) and the Fitness Activity Tracker connected fine.
This Fitness Activity Tracker can do basic things but for the price I think it can make someone really happy.
The downside of it is the bracelet, I think, is if the bracelet could have a clasp and not only the 2 buttons to close it. I am always scared of letting it fall from my wrist. Not one of the worst I have tried but other than that does the job.
Kids can use it as a watch or to help taking pictures.
Can give it 3.5 out of 5.