Today looking at this excellent box from Japan with true japanese snacks and candy by Freedom Japanese Market Subscription Box.
True japanese snacks since FJM (Freedom Japanese Market) uses real snacks manufactured in Japan.
This box is from October but with all Christmas posts being now full of postages, I could only film it as soon as I got it this week.
One of the best food subscription boxes from Japan I have ever tasted.
Some notes about FJM:
- Free Shipping Worldwide
- All products are shipped fresh from Japan. These items have never seen the inside of a container ship.
- You can create a 1, 3, 6 and 12 month renewable plan (longer plans have larger discounts) that will fit your needs.
- Most of the items are sold exclusively in Japan. Also, most boxes contain some limited edition snacks and candies that are only in Japanese stores for a month or two. Note: The “Made for foreign market” versions of these products sold in most Asian markets are usually made in third party countries, and shipped in container ships to different parts of the world.
- An itemized list with pictures is included in each box, so you don’t have to read Japanese.
- About a pound of candy and snacks are packed into each box.
- They only ship products they would eat themselves, and only send boxes they would be happy to receive as a gift.
- You can subscribe through PayPal or directly through your own credit card.
- Club members can buy additional boxes and send them (to other addresses) as gifts. Some companies use these boxes as corporate gifts or thank you packages for hard working employees. You can also get all of your holiday shopping done quickly this way!
- You can create a gift subscription that sends a monthly care package to a friend or relative.
- You can log into your account from our website and edit or cancel your subscription at any time.
- Cancel at any time without fees or penalties.
AND as a bonus for reading Artsmum, if you add Artsmum on the order notes, You will receive a free bonus candy in the first box!
Take a look at their website: https://www.freedomjapanesemarket.com/
Alejandra for AM