Following great success in 2016, The Spectacle of Light is returning this winter from 8th to 30th December.
Sudeley Castle Spectacle of Light was such a success last year, that they return this year for more and with new and a bigger spectacle.
Christmas Holidays are around the corner and what more Festive can you get than this adventure that starts from 5pm and has a duration between 60 to 75 minutes – walking and watching the Lights Show – while having a Hot Mulled wine or a Hot chocolate?
This Show is from the 8th to the 30th of December and it will definitely make memories with family and friends.
What you can expect:
- Explore the beautiful new illuminated trail around Sudeley Castle’s stunning grounds, marveling at the majestic trees and romantic ruins all lit under the stars.
- Enjoy the wonderful music as you discover each new secret of this magical environment.
- New for 2017 – an amazing kaleidoscope of illuminated parasols on the North Lawn,
- an enchanting tree energizing its radiating roots under the gaze of the historic ruins.
- For the younger ones Agent Green, the Dragon Whisperer from DCHQ is keeping an eye on the resident dragon who you can hear giving a friendly roar from deep down in the tower dungeons!
- The beautiful Queens’ garden will house a giant magpie’s nest with all manner of sparkling booty!
- Enjoy the wonderful Walk of Spheres, Meteors, Moroccan Lanterns and much much more!
It’ a a wonderful experience for all Ages!
We are thrilling to go and the last years photos are amazing and magical!
- Buy your Tickets in advance to have a 10% Discount Online: Spectacle Of Light
- Car Park is Free and Sudeley Castle Visitor Centre is open from 4pm
- They accept cards when buying your beverages and more
- Take Outdoor and warm garments, as this will be during December and in the evening/night
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Enjoy this Amazing Show!
How to get to the Spectacle of Lights Show:
Sudeley Castle – GL54 5LP – is situated in Winchcombe, Gloucestershire – 8 miles north east of Cheltenham or just 10 miles east of junction 9 of the M5.
Go to the centre of Winchcombe. All entry is via Vineyard Street.
There is ample Free Car Parking and stewards will be there to assist you.
A little video from 2016 Show:
For more information Please check online on the Spectacle of Lights Show website
Winner announced on Monday the 27th of November
WIN Tickets for the Spectacle of Light Show in Sudeley Castle