Transcendence is an inspirational new docu-series from the internationally-renowned filmmakers of FOOD MATTERS and HUNGRY FOR CHANGE.
Films that were shared and seen by hundreds of millions of people around the world, on both Food Matters TV and Netflix, ushering in a new era of health and wellness.
With Transcendence, founders of FMTV James Colquhoun and Laurentine ten Bosch, go deep into the inner workings of the psyche to illuminate limiting beliefs and awaken true potential.
Through the personal stories of a cast including Novak Djokovic, Wim Hof, Jim Kwik and Gabrielle Bernstein who transcend limitations and truly live a life beyond the ordinary.
After two years in the making, from 1st November 2018, Transcendence, will be exclusively available for FMTV subscribers to watch.
TRANSCENDENCE is a new docu-series that explores the current state of our physical, emotional and mental health in a captivating new way.
Drawing on research and interviews by some of the world’s most recognised celebrities, doctors and thought leaders including Novak Djokovic, Jim Kwik, Mark Hyman, Libby Weaver, Bruce Lipton, Wim Hof, Gabrielle Bernstein, Joe Dispenza and Marie Forleo to name a few, this inspirational FMTV original series is set to challenge the way you view your health and ultimately question how you can live a better life.
Spanning over five fascinating episodes that individually tackle some of the biggest challenges of our time, Transcendence, takes the viewer on a journey into the ‘self’ like no other docu-series before it.
TRANSCENDENCE will show you how to:
- Optimize your diet to heal your gut and autoimmune conditions naturally.
- Control stress, fear and anxiety in your life with simple daily habits.
- Overcome self doubt & limiting beliefs that are holding you back in life.
- Discover your true passion & connect with your life’s purpose.
- Uncover what you are truly capable of mentally, physically and spiritually.
- Reprogram your mind & body to live a healthier and happier life.
See the trailer here: fmtv.com/transcendence