As I said before, During this month (whenever you talk about it or repost something please use #reduceyourrisk), I will post a weekly based post with tips about healthy life regarding Cancer matters.
In my family runs, unfortunately, this issue, this consumption of happiness in the worse way, and has taken away some precious people from my life.
As a Therapist i try my best to protect me and my family but sometimes we need a little push from pills, powders, concoctions, etc.
|The ProfBiotics Breast Cancer Prevention pills
that I received kindly from ProfBiotics and Spink
|The whole range that I will speak of ProfBiotics Cancer
prevention and treatment
One of the most lethal cancers and known of everyone. Who here doesn’t have someone in the family or friend, or even know someone near that died or has it?
Everyone knows unfortunately.
So if you know someone that is going through it or helping someone with Cancer, please forward this Post as it can help someone.
source How nutrition can help minimize Breast Cancer Risk
In the UK, about 1 in 8 women will develop breast cancer at some point during their lifetime.
While there is no guaranteed way to prevent the disease, leading an active lifestyle and eating the right nutrients as part of a healthy diet, may help reduce your risk of a breast cancer diagnosis.
forex kontor arlanda Tara Whyand, Oncology Dietitian, shares her top diet tips for breast well being:
1. Eat lean meat and nuts as they contain zinc. A low zinc intake has been found to increase the risk of breast cancer
2. Consume more fruit for their high antioxidant vitamin and fibre content. Tomatoes, watermelon, papaya and pink guava contain a carotenoid called lycopene which has been linked to reduced risk of breast cancer.
3. Eat more foods containing compounds called flavonoids, found in onions, broccoli, tea, fruits and turmeric. In one laboratory study, curcumin, the flavanoid found in turmeric, was able to prevent breast cancer when a cancer causing chemical was added to breast cells.
4. Prevent vitamin D deficiency by eating fortified foods, oily fish, eggs and supplements. A small amount of sunshine will help, but cannot be relied on. There is evidence that higher levels of vitamin D in the blood decrease the risk of breast cancer.3
5. Keep a healthy weight and limit alcohol.
6. Eat more marine foods containing fish oils (marine omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids). Salmon, fresh tuna, herring, pilchards and sardines all make good choices.
Tara adds, “ Viagra where can i buy in Tacoma Washington For some people it can be difficult to obtain therapeutic doses of key ‘cancer-protective’ compounds from whole foods alone. You would need to eat about six cooked plum tomatoes to consume 10mg lycopene – which is unrealistic for many people on a daily basis. Evidence-based dietary supplements containing these compounds can therefore be a useful inclusion – particularly those who are at increased risk of the disease”.
http://secfloripa.org.br/esminer/4004 Can a new dietary supplement help minimize the risk of Breast Cancer?
As well as leading a healthy diet and lifestyle, http://unbeatableconservatories.co.uk/miosds/2213 women or men (because men can also have breast cancer), who are at risk or worried about breast cancer may benefit by supplementing their diet with a revolutionary new supplement, ProfBiotics Breast (£35.00, profbiotics.com).
Welcomed by leading cancer experts, it has been developed in consultation with Professor Martyn Caplin, consultant gastroenterologist at London’s Royal Free Hospital, following a comprehensive review of clinical evidence investigating the role of specific nutrients in breast cancer prevention.
The supplement has been formulated to contain the specific blend of ingredients to help support breast well being:
• Lycopene (found in tomatoes), which has been increasingly associated with breast well being. Studies suggest that women with higher circulating levels of lycopene may be reduced risk of breast cancer
• Vitamin D, which has been found to regulate cell death – data suggest there is an association between lower levels of vitamin D and higher rates of breast cancer
• Zinc – studies find that low zinc intake may be linked to breast cancer risk
• Curcumin, which appears to be useful in preventing human breast cancer development
The formula contains the equivalent of eight teaspoons of turmeric, and at least six plum tomatoes, which would be difficult to consume each day through diet alone.
ProfBiotics Breast – A unique vitamin and dietary supplement with a specific formulation of ingredients to support breast well being.
Each capsule contains:
• Vitamin D 12.5mcg (500 IU)
• Zinc (from Citrate) 7.5mg
• Curcumin extract 25:1 – 240mg providing 6000mg whole herb equivalent
• Lycopene-rich Tomato powder 5mg
ProfBiotics offer concentrated nutrition and are not medicines designed to cure or treat cancer.
ProfBiotics Breast is not a medicine and does not replace the need to eat a varied and balanced diet or to reduce your need to exercise.
source About Professor Martyn Caplin
Prof. Caplin is a world authority on rare forms of gastrointestinal and pancreatic cancers, leading research into these cancers as well as publishing over 100 scientific/medical papers and presenting both nationally and internationally at medical meetings. In the course of his work, Professor Caplin realized that many of his cancer and gastroenterology patients were taking supplements without any evidence or rationale. He reviewed the evidence for the benefits of diet and nutritional compounds in cancer prevention and his work has been published in a number of medical journals. ProfBiotics was formed to enable access to this information as well as promoting specific dietary plans. Subsequently the company attracted health-minded investors which led to the ProfBiotics range of vitamin and dietary food supplements being developed in order to support specific organs which might reduce the risk of health conditions arising.
Ø®ÙŠØ§Ø± Ø«Ù†Ø§Ø¦ÙŠ Ø¨Ø§Ø³ØªØ®Ø¯Ø§Ù… Ø¨Ø§ÙŠ Ø¨Ø§Ù„ #reduceyourrisk
|If you need any help contact ProfBiotic or
if you need to order a sample or product click in the ProfBiotics Logo
go to link Cheerio