Your wedding day is one of the most memorable moments of your life, so you want to look and feel your best. The perfect bridal accessories can complete your look and add that extra touch of personal style. In this blog post, we’ll explore the top bridal accessories to wear on your special day and provide some expert advice on choosing the right ones for your personality and style.
Stunning Jewelry for Your Big Day
Every bride deserves fabulous jewelry to complement her wedding gown. Some popular options include:
- Necklaces: Choose a delicate chain with a simple pendant or a statement necklace to highlight your neckline.
- Earrings: Go for timeless studs or elegant chandelier earrings to frame your face.
- Bracelets: Opt for a single bangle or a stack of thin bracelets to add sparkle to your wrist.
- Hair accessories: Complete your bridal look with a jeweled hair comb, tiara, or headband.
Remember to consider the style, metal type, and color of your jewelry to match your wedding gown and overall theme. Alternatively, you may want to choose wedding jewelry that’s meaningful to you, so pick the dress and theme from there.
Breathtaking Bridal Veils
A veil adds a touch of tradition and romance to your wedding ensemble. Consider the length, style, and intricacy of the veil to find the perfect fit for your dress and desired look:
- Cathedral: This long and dramatic veil is perfect for a formal wedding.
- Chapel: Chapel veils suit semi-formal weddings as they’re shorter and lighter.
- Fingertip: Fingertip veils work well with many gown styles.
- Birdcage: The vintage look of the birdcage veil is perfect for a retro or modern wedding.
Timeless Bridal Shoes
Your wedding shoes should be both stylish and comfortable. Some options to consider include:
- Heels: A classic choice that provides added height and elegance.
- Flats: Comfortable ballet flats or sandals can be fashionable and romantic.
- Wedges: Wedges provide a comfortable lift while still offering stability.
Don’t forget to break in your shoes before your big day to avoid painful blisters.
Chic Clutches and Handbags
A bridal clutch or small handbag is an often-overlooked accessory. Choose one that matches your gown and can hold essentials like your lipstick, tissues, and ID. You may not have your bag with you as you walk down the aisle, but you’ll still need somewhere to put your things throughout the day.
Keep Warm and Stylish With a Wrap or Bolero
This last point is particularly important if you plan to hold your wedding during a time when the weather may not be the warmest. The weather can often be unpredictable, so having a wrap or bolero on hand is wise. A faux fur stole will work great for a winter wedding. If you get cold easily, you can also consider a light shawl for the warmer months, especially if you’ll be outside in the evening.
Selecting the right bridal accessories for your wedding day is crucial to completing your look. Whether you’re looking at jewelry or shoes, take your time to explore different options and find the perfect pieces for your personal style and the overall theme of your wedding.