October has come quick, kids in school, Uni started and works need to be planned, and the daily working and commute routine is upon us.
Being a mum, sometimes makes us miss… occasionally, some meals, especially when kids are late in the morning and need to be fed and dressed, and (guilty) I am one of those.
But I tend to resort to my favourite brand to sort me out and give me a pick me up not only in the morning but on those days I have several meetings and no time to eat properly.
Attention: This is NOT a thing I do daily or normally, just occasionally when I am on the go and I know I probably won’t have time to eat. It is not a detox or a weight loss thing, is just my experience and which I have knowledge of and when I recommend something is because it makes me feel good and is good quality!
So I stick in my bag my shaker, my protein and a little packet of soy milk just in case.
As a protein, of course I am speaking about Nutribuddy, and I am talking about the High Protein Sculpting Shake.
The High Protein Sculpting Shake is a delicious shake who is low in calories but high in protein! Made with rice and pea protein, is vegan-friendly and also contain gluten-free oats.
Why I chose the High Protein Sculpting Shake
- Save Time: By being a shake, is a quick and easy meal on-the-go. Just scoop into your shaker, add milk or a milk substitute, shake and drink! You can save time whilst still ensuring you’re having a nutritious meal.
- 100% Natural & Healthy: It’s true that ‘natural doesn’t always mean healthy’. But it steers away from unhealthy natural ingredients like laxatives.
- Easily Digestible: The key ingredients is oats and rice protein are very easy to digest, unlike whey protein which can cause some discomfort.
- Rich in Nutrients & Amino Acids: contains both rice and pea protein which are two types of protein that are rich in various nutrients and combined yield an impressive amino acid profile.
- Natural low-calorie Sweetener: uses natural sweetener: stevia. So many products use artificial sweeteners such as ‘Aspartame’ which I’m personally not a big fan of.
- Balanced nutritional profile from whole foods: has been developed with nutritionists to deliver the key things your body needs to thrive.
- Healthy & sustainable ingredients: packed with fully with natural and healthy wholefoods.
Take 20g per serving (2 Nutribuddy scoops). Take it at whatever time of the day suits you. I can be taken as a meal replacement or a snack replacement. I prefer as a snack replacement and some fruit along with it.
The easiest way to take me is to mix me with 300ml-400ml of milk, water or a milk substitute in your Nutribuddy shaker and shake to your satisfaction!
Alternatively, you can make a really exciting smoothies or desserts.
For me has working wonderfully, I don’t have to wait long hours without eating, burning insulin and damaging my health, just because I don’t have time to eat. Because life can be like that sometimes.
Eat and drink plenty of water and exercise, don’t forget about that.
For more information check Nutribuddy online